At 6 months, Ellie...
* went for her checkup and weighs 16 lbs. 13 oz. and is 63 1/2 cm. long.
* started eating solid foods about 2 weeks ago as she was waking up out of sorts at night and really early in the morning.
* has tried yogurt, oats, and wheat cereal and thinks they're pretty yummy!
* doesn't sit in her bouncy chair anymore but in her Bumbo.
* continues to be a wonderful napper, with 2-3 naps a day.
* is sleeping much better with a fuller tummy at night.
* puts everything in her mouth to explore and taste.
* is still so happy, calm, and content.
* is recognizing familiar faces.
* celebrated her first Easter!
* and her Mommy survived 4 nights without her Daddy but were sure glad to see him when he got home!