Sunday, July 01, 2012
June in Pictures
It's hard to believe we turned the calendar today, saying goodbye to June and hello to July! This past month zipped by. I didn't think I had taken many pictures this month. So, it was a pleasant surprise as I downloaded pictures tonight and saw that I was able to catch many of the day-to-day happenings, thanks in part to Instagram. We spent the beginning days of summer ...
* drawing and painting
* wrapping up swimming lessons on Saturday mornings, just El and I
* going on wheel-barrow rides--a first for both
* enjoying trying new foods at lunch
* reading in a tent
* celebrating a wonderful Daddy-o
* spending "extra" time with Bestemor and Bestefar
* and discovering creepy crawly friends in the backyard
I hope you have been able to enjoy the first weeks of summer!