In my Grade 2 class, I try and make each day special. We start off our day by reading a morning message that I've written to them. If I was at school today it would be "Thinking Thursday". I decided to call a sub this morning at 6:30 am. It has been a heavy week and I felt I needed the time at home to spend time praying and collecting my thoughts. Here are some things I've been thinking about and praising God for:
1. the Sovereignty of God...that He is in control of all things despite our flaws
2. for God's faithfulness and grace that is new every morning
3. a husband who loves God and serves Him
4. family and friends who love, support, encourage, and keep me accountable
5. a question I'm thinking about: What does it really mean to be vulnerable, real, and genuine with those around you?