At 7 months, Ellie...
* loves to jump in her Jumperoo.
* is sitting up on her own but still a bit unsteady.
* enjoys playing Peek-A-Boo, singing songs like "Little Green Frog", "You Are My Sunshine", and "Skin-na-ma-rink-i-dink-i-dink", and reading books (although she likes to eat the pages :)).
* had her first swimming lesson and loved the water. She is a little fish indeed!
* still loves the yogurt and cereals we started a month and a bit ago and now enjoys sweet potato, carrots, pumpkin, applesauce, pears, and peaches too.
* instantly loved the Cheerios when we gave them to her the first time.
* went to visit her Grandma and Grandpa de Andrade in Abbotsford and meet her cousins, as well as other special friends, for the first time.
* travelled over the mountains, took 2 ferry rides to Victoria, and got to visit the ocean too!
* had her first Starbucks Strawberry Lemonade :).
* slept in many new beds and did well but it wasn't her favourite part of travelling.
* celebrated many family birthdays and her first Mother's Day!