* made 6 plane rides to North Carolina and Thunder Bay, Ontario. She was a wonderful, little traveler. Now she has been to each coast of North America.
* and her mommy (and daddy too) are thankful to be home for the rest of the summer.
* measures 30" long, has blonde hair, and dark brown eyes. We've been told that she has very distinct eyebrows :).
* is wearing some 9 month clothing but mostly fitting into 12-18 month clothes.
* doesn't like to play on her back anymore but likes to sit up to see and reach for things around her.
* can push herself backward when on her tummy.
* is very ticklish and laughs every day.
* makes gaga, baba, aaahhhh, mama, and murmel sounds.
* LOVES food! So far she has tried applesauce, pears, peaches, bananas, and orange wedges,
sweet potato, carrots, peas, green beans, pumpkin, cucumber, and corn on the cob,
cereal, yogurt, chicken, and crackers.
* has no elbows, knees, nuckles, or ankles...a little chunky monkey!
* uses her pointer finger and thumb (and sometimes her whole fist) to pick Cheerios and Puffed Wheat off her highchair tray.
* celebrated her first Father's Day!
I can't believe that Ellie is 3/4 of the way to her first birthday! I know this summer will go by fast!