At 10 months, Ellie...
* battled her first real cold and eye infection. Many runny noses and goopy eyes to wipe!
* hasn't been sleeping the greatest. Her naps and sleeps have been interupted and at times choppy. We think it's because she's been so stuffy and because she's teething.
* has started pulling herself up in her crib. This means that she doesn't have the bumper pads on her crib anymore and the mattress is at a new height :).
* is sleeping on her tummy. We'll go in to check on her at night and she'll have turned around in her crib to a new position.
* is a confident mover!
* is still doing the "army" crawl. Sometimes she'll get up on her hands and knees and rock back and forth.
* has successfully rolled over from tummy to back and back to tummy and is SO quick!
* gets excited when she sees herself in the mirror
* spent back-to-school week with Bestemor.