Wednesday, July 29, 2009

For Today


Outside my window...the sun has set and it's dark and cloudy out.
I am thinking...about a Nooma video by Rob Bell I watched tonight.
I am thankful for...a hardworking husband.
From the kitchen...BBQ chicken, baby potatoes from the garden, romaine and mandarin orange salad
with toasted almonds, corn, and icecream with berries
I am wearing...denim, Old Navy bermuda shorts and a t-shirt.
I am creating...editing pictures of Ellie to print at London Drugs.
I am going...to bed soon.
I am hoping...to see a good friend from University days soon.
I am reading...My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult.
I am hearing...the sound of the train going through Lacombe.
Around the house...there are lots of piles of school things as I gear up to go back at the end of August.
One of my favorite things...watching Ellie sleep.
A few plans for the rest of the week...going into Red Deer to run errands and check out new stores at the mall; picking raspberries, saskatoons, and strawberries; moving our office to the family room.
A picture to share...Ellie at the beach this last weekend :).

No comments: