Sunday, October 18, 2009

For Today

Outside my window...the sun is trying to poke through the clouds.

I am thinking...about what this week will hold. What do I need to do? What do I choose to let go?

I am thankful for....talking with a friend on the phone just before lunch.

From the kitchen...leftovers for lunch.

I am wearing...comfy clothes and wool slippers.

I am creating...a video of Ellie's 1st year.

I am going...to make myself a cup of coffee.

I am hoping...that my sister and Dad have safe travels today.

I am reading...Classroom Instruction that Works.

I am hearing...Ellie talking to herself as she settles down for a nap.

Around the house...there is lots to do to get ready for company and Ellie's birthday party on Saturday.

One of my favorite things....quiet Sunday afternoons.

A few plans for the rest of the week...catching up on housework, preparing for school and teaching, grocery shopping, making birthday cupcakes.

A picture to share...taken around this time last year and now our El is here!

No comments: