...gifts #149 to #169...
* hearing the story of how our fellowship was formed 25 years ago, community, and hard spring rain.
* sharing a meal and wine with friends, sharing the load, and warm night air.
* clear Skype chats, tickles and deep laughs in the middle of the afternoon, and grace to start fresh tomorrow.
* sponge painting, an inaugural soccer game for a group of 3 year olds, and caramel popcorn.
* trails left by little people, evidence of play, and a impromptu visit with a friend.
* a husband that helps me reach the "finish the line", checking off spring cleaning jobs, the coming weekend.
* learning alongside a little girl in the pool, blowing bubbles, and a soak in the hot tub.