...gifts #128 to #148...
* getting ready for Sunday together, a son snoozing in the sunshine, and first picnic of the season.
* waking up to the smell of coffee, lunch on the deck, and dirt under small finger nails.
* celebrating a new baby boy, God's promise of hope, and lemon squares.
* googly eyes at the craft table that bring smiles, E tapping her toe to the songs, and playtime at McDonalds.
* the teachers I work with and call friends, hearing the words "mama", and adoption.
* comfort macaroni 'n' cheese, seeing J enjoy the water at family swim, and a dish of chocolate ice-cream before bed.
* CBC streaming to listen to Stuart McLean earlier, swimming lessons with Ellie, and rests in the afternoon.