Taking time tonight to upload the camera and sort pictures taken over the last few busy months, brought a smile to my face as I looked back on all we did together.
We spent July...
* going for daily bike rides and walks with a girl excited to go outside, whatever the weather. When we experienced a blustery day in the first week of July and I explained how windy and chilly it was, E went out to tell me she'd wear her toque, mitts, warm coat, and boots. How can you say, "Please wait..." to that?!?!
* enjoying fresh berries on our cereal in the morning.
* in awe of God's creation: the canola fields near our home or the Rocky Mountains.
* celebrating our 7th anniversary together!
* relaxing in the mountains. Mountain air is so refreshing!
* with many splash park and back yard pool dates.
* visiting local farms.
* making pizza with Daddy.
* dressing up as a penguin with Mommy's gloves from under the sink (it still makes me laugh)!
* having tea parties on rainy days.
* visiting with friends we wished lived closer.
* and blowing bubbles off the deck.